Wellness


Wellness

'A Song Of Love'

Why don't you ask my wellness
Why don't sometimes ask my willness
You left me behind and I'm alone again
Without you, my love is at the end.
Why don't you see inside my heart
Don't ask how long it will beat
In my mind your thoughts drift like a dart
And I don't know, with your absence how I can walk on my feet?
The result of my love is here
Why my heart says, you are near
I'm looking for you, where have you been gone?
Without you, I'll have to live alone.
We'll hold hands together in a sunset
We'll sing the song of love we'll get
I still remember the promise of being together you've gave me
Without you, one day is thousand days for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Living DEAD - Story By Lucky

Why Had He Kept Looking At Those Graves?

"Echoes of Eternity: A Time-Woven Tragedy"